From 17 - 05 to 19 - 05 - 2017
INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS FAIR FOR AFRICA AND THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA «LOGISMED»
- The 3rd edition of Morocco Home & Morocco Style held at the Casablanca International Fair of Casablanca organized by PYRAMIDS GROUP, ATELIER VITA AND EXPOTIM opened its doors to the public between the 24 and 27 February 2017 with the participation of Professionals of Textile, Home textile , accessories, ready to wear, leather and machinery; Importers, manufacturers and distributors
- HRH Prince Moulay Rachid has inaugurated on Thursday, February 9, in Casablanca,the 23rd edition of the International Book Fair (SIEL), organized under the patronage of His Majesty King Mohammed VI in collaboration with The OFEC from 9 to 19 February 2017. HRH Prince Moulay Rachid was welcomed by Mr. Hafid Elalamy, Minister of Industry, Trade, Investment and Digital Economy, and Acting Minister for Foreign Trade, Mr. Mohamed Amine Sbihi, Minister of Culture, Mr. Mohamed Lotfi Lamrini, Secretary General of the Ministry of Culture, Wali of the Casablanca-Settat region, Governor of Casablanca Prefecture, Mr. Khalid Safir, Regional Council President, Mr. Mustapha Bakkoury, Governor of Casablanca-Anfa Prefecture, Mr. Mohamed Samir Khamlichi, President of the Communal Council, Mr. Abdelaziz Ammari, Chairman of the Prefectural Council of Casablanca, Mr. Mohamed Najib Amor, the SIEL Delegate Mr. Hassan Al Ouazzani and the Director of the Office of Casablanca Exhibitions and Fairs (OFEC), Mr. Aziz Alami Gouraftei, as well as members of the Economic Community of Central African States, Which includes 10 countries (Gabon, Angola, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe and Chad). In addition to activities dedicated to African countries, the 2017 edition of SIEL will organize several thematic conferences, poetic evenings, signatures of books and workshops for children, and the awarding of the Ibn Batouta Prize for literature trip
- Mr. M.Hafid Elalamy, Minister of Industry, Trade, Investment and Digital Economy and Acting Deputy Minister for Foreign Trade, has proceeded on Tuesday, 21st Marsh 2017 to the inauguration of the 8th edition of CREMAI 2017, the International Exhibition for Professionals of the Hotel Business, Catering and Pastry and Bakery which opened its doors at the Office of Fairs and Exhibitions of Casablanca from 21 to 24 March 2017.
- The seventh edition of the International fair of the Plastic, Rubber and Composites " Plast Expo " and the 2nd edition of the International Exhibition of Packaging and Plastics "Plast packs" are held at the Office of Fairs and Exhibitions of Casablanca from 05th till 08th April 2017.
- The Office of Fairs and Exhibitions of Casablanca - OFEC - Organizes from 09 to 12 March 2017 at the International Fair of Casablanca, the 18th edition of the International Health Show. MEDICAL EXPO is the largest African event that brings together all health professionals at both national and international level
Copyright © O.F.E.C
Powered and Hosted by DreamArts Productions